Monday, November 10, 2008

Starting over

A lot has changed since I last posted, nobody has read this, and I'm just setting this up for sponsors, I'll update it once a week and after races. Right now, I am looking for sponsors, currently I have FLUID. I plan on moving to North Carolina the first of the year, due to being kicked out of the house by my parents because I've decided to race and not attend school.
The way I look at it is, you have one life to live, and if you're not happy, you're not living it right. In the future I will return to school and get my degree, knowing that I will need it in my career as a Personal Trainer.
To sum up where I am right now in my life. I am inbetween jobs, girls, housing, and sponsors. It's stressful not having the support and family I once did, but I have my dog, my friends, and my bikes and for that I'm grateful.

It snowed last night for the first time this fall, and I had a job interview at Willowbrook Rehabilitation, they said they'd call me next week. Hopefully I get the job; I'd like to get out of this state before it really starts to snow...

also I apologize for the spelling errors I know I will make, I run and ride better than a 5th grader, but they will outspell me any day of the week...

1 comment:

Tracy Riba said...

Please let me know if I can help you in your move to North Carolina. There are lots of resources on my website at www.TracyRiba.com.